Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Donovan Powell Tells Of His Success Story



TAKE A LOOK AT THE PLUM LINE! THESE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN 16 MTHS APART. 


Donovan's Testimonial . 
Click on the link for the full story. http://www.chekaustralia.com.au/TESTIMONIALS

I came to CHEK Australia after suffering from ruptured and bulging discs in my lower back for 9 ½ years. 

Over the years, I was treated by chiropractors, naturopaths, physiotherapists, rehab clinics and tried acupuncture. I even purchased an invert machine to relieve the pain, spending thousands of dollars and getting no where. I was not seeing any improvement at all and at times was unable to even walk.

I was strongly advised to see one of the best neurologists in Sydney and contemplated surgery.



When I commenced at CHEK Australia I met Jan Carton and was put through the most thorough assessment yet and at that point I knew I had made the right decision. After 3 days of treatment I was virtually pain free and now 18 months on I have packed up my house, changed my job, moved my family from Sydney and started studying to become a CHEK Coach. I am stronger and more agile than I have ever been.  

Not only do I deeply appreciate what Jan and the team at CHEK Australia have done for me, but I will be forever thankful as it has given me my life back and I now have a future to look forward to.

Donovan Powell.

No comments:

Post a Comment